Your Conference Destination
Located only 10km from the heart of Adelaide City, Glenelg is a charming seaside resort set on the long sandy white shores of Holdfast Bay. Glenelg is steeped in rich history, being the site of South Australia's original mainland settlement in 1836. A must on your agenda during your time in Glenelg is to enjoy watching wild dolphins. This amazing and unforgetable experience is something that you will treasure forever. Glenelg is a wonderful place to visit with great coastline views, many shops, plenty of indoor and outdoor dining, attractions, history and accommodation to choose from.
Glenelg is Adelaide's most popular and beautiful coastal region featuring:
- Spectacular pristine ocean environment
- Sandy white beaches
- Magnificent sunset vistas
- Abundance of dolphins and seals
- 7 day shopping, with over 200 specialty shops
- Museums and galleries
- Restaurants, cafes, outdoor eating
- Heritage walks
- World class accommodation and cosmopolitan hotels
- Vibrant nightlife
- Festivals and Events
- Sailing, scuba diving, golf, volleyball...