Guidelines and format for Posters
Poster boards will be supplied at the venue and are 1.20 m high and 2.40 m wide double sided boards, cloth covered, on which four posters per board will be placed.
Poster size is AO portrait (841 x 1189mm)
Posters should have:
- Title in capital letters (72 pt. font)
- Author and affiliation (42 pt)
- Minimum font size for text of 18 pt. Text and graphics should be readable from at least one metre.
- The e-mail address, postal address, phone and fax numbers of at least one author.
- Methodology/Results/Discussion etc
- Simple backgrounds; do not detract from the message.
Use Velcro tabs to attach your poster to the board. Please provide your own Velcro.
During your allocated poster session, Poster Presenters are required to stand by their posters to discuss their work with interested delegates.
The set up and take down of the displays is solely the responsibility of the presenter. The Conference Organisers are not responsible for any poster materials left at the conference venue.
Set up times
Sunday 2 February 2014 - 4.00pm-5.00pm, or
Monday 3 February 2014 - 8.00am-10.00am (By the start of morning tea at 10.30am)
Pack down time
Pack down your poster by the end of lunch at 1.30pm on Thursday 6 February. After this time there will be no access to the room your poster is located in.