Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities are now available!
ACCE 2016 is a wonderful opportunity for delegates, sponsors and exhibitors from all around Australia to expand on their learning and reconnect with the vision of education, personalise their connections and talk to leading experts in the field. Heading to Brisbane in 2016 brings great excitement, so we would love to collaborate with you and share the opportunities with like-minded industry colleagues and businesses. With sponsorship and exhibition opportunities now available, get in early to ensure you receive maximum exposure in the lead up to the conference.
Who will be there?
- Primary and Secondary classroom teachers
- Primary specialist teachers
- Principals and school leadership teams
- School network managers and technicians
- Managers of learning technologies in early learning centres
- Tertiary institution and ICT educators
Why should you be joining us in Brisbane?Participating as a sponsor or exhibitor at ACCE 2016 can take you straight to your target market and demonstrates your level of support and commitment to technology in education. Align your brand with the Australian Council for Computers in Education and their members at this biennial conference, and strengthen your company’s ties with the industry. By joining us in Brisbane in 2016, you have the opportunity to experience the following benefits plus so much more:
- Maximum exposure at a premier conference devoted to ICT in education.
- Opportunity to network with industry colleagues and key decision makers.
- Cost effective way to reinforce your organisation’s brand and build brand awareness amongst a relevant audience.
- Time to present latest innovations and new products or services to a captive audience; showcase your expertise and capabilities within the industry.
How do I secure my place?Download the ACCE 2016 Sponsorship Prospectus, which details all available options for sponsorship and exhibition. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss all opportunities. Please contact the team at All Occasions Management today to secure your place at this premier conference.
P: 08 8125 2200